|Date Posted||14 September 2019|
The World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) is a global, CEO-led organization of over 200 leading businesses working together to accelerate the transition to a sustainable world. We help make our member companies more successful and sustainable by focusing on the maximum positive impact for shareholders, the environment and societies.
Our member companies come from all business sectors and all major economies, representing combined revenues of more than USD $8.5 trillion and 19 million employees. Our global network of almost 70 national business councils gives our members unparalleled reach across the globe. WBCSD is uniquely positioned to work with member companies along and across value chains to deliver impactful business solutions to the most challenging sustainability issues.
Together, we are the leading voice of business for sustainability: with a vision of a world where more than nine billion people are all living well and within the boundaries of our planet, by 2050.
We are seeking a fixed-term Receptionist.
Work schedule will be 8.30 am – 5.30 pm with 1hour break, 5 days a week. from Monday 4th till Friday 29th of November included (4 weeks).
Responsibilities and duties
- Respond to incoming calls and redirect queries accordingly.
- Manage 2 different e-mail mailboxes, “Info” and “Reception”, responding to and forwarding questions and requests as appropriate.
- Greet visitors professionally (prepare beverage upon request).
- Proactively order office and kitchen supplies.
- Help keep the kitchen area tidy (activate and empty dishwasher) and supplies stocked up.
- Deal with deliveries (lunches, courier-services, PTT, office supplies, coffee, etc.)
- Distribute daily incoming mail, and prepare outgoing mail, including express service shipments.
- Organize catering for internal and external meetings and workshops upon request.
- Process supplier invoices using Therefore information management system.
- Order taxis upon request.
- Keep photocopier and printer filled up with paper and change cartridges whenever necessary.
- Provide occasional help with the organization of internal events/meetings (help moving tables, set-up glasses and water jugs, etc).
- Receptionist experience required
- Fluent in French and English
- Motivated and service oriented
- Experience with MS Windows
- Communication skills
- Independent worker
The position is full-time and based in Geneva, Switzerland.
WBCSD is a purpose driven, forward-thinking and action-oriented organization, characterised by diversity of gender, nationalities and work experiences.
WBCSD offers a competitive, modern, and flexible working arrangement:
- Geneva-based organization with offices in London, New Delhi, Singapore and New York City
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- State-of-the-art facilities and ICT-enabled working tools
- Flex-time and part-time possibilities
- Dynamic working atmosphere
- Open culture encouraging interaction and sharing of ideas and opinions
- International relocation support
- Sustainable commuting incentives
Please also note that WBCSD will only respond to candidates selected for the interview process.