|Published||21 June 2022|
Deadline for application: 5 July 2022
The World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) is a global, CEO-led organization of over 200 leading businesses working together to accelerate the transition to a sustainable world. We help make our member companies more successful and sustainable by focusing on the maximum positive impact for shareholders, the environment and societies.
Our member companies come from all business sectors and all major economies, representing combined revenues of more than USD $8.5 trillion and 19 million employees. Our global network of almost 70 national business councils gives our members unparalleled reach across the globe. Since 1995, WBCSD has been uniquely positioned to work with member companies along and across value chains to deliver impactful business solutions to the most challenging sustainability issues.
Together, we are the leading voice of business for sustainability: with a vision of a world where more than nine billion people are all living well and within the boundaries of our planet, by 2050.
We are seeking for an Associate, Facilities & Human Resources to join the team in a very dynamic and evolving organisation. Facilities and Human Resources are providing a large range of services and this role covers handling reception, supporting travel process, to onboarding and offboarding processes throughout the organisation that involve being flexible and responsive.
This is a permanent position at 50 - 60%.
Responsibilities and duties
- Reception Duties: Welcome visitors, handling mail and parcels, answering phone, support organisation of internal events, manage digital signage.
- Handle day to day facilities matters and link with suppliers (Geneva and regional offices).
- Administrator support of the travel process and main contact with travel agency.
- Support staff in organisation of travel through our travel tool.
- Support credit card implementation and set up.
Human Resources (optional)
- Supporting Onboarding and Offboarding processes
Education level – Commercial apprenticeship or similar
Experience- 1 to 3 years in a similar role
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Experience with MS windows
- Service oriented
The position is part-time, 50 - 60%, permanent and based in Geneva.
WBCSD is a purpose driven, forward-thinking and action-oriented organization, characterised by diversity of gender, nationalities and work experiences.
The work environment
WBCSD offers a competitive, modern, and flexible working arrangement:
- Geneva-based organization with offices in Amsterdam, London, New Delhi, Singapore and New York City
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- State-of-the-art facilities and ICT-enabled working tools
- Flex-time and part-time possibilities
- Dynamic working atmosphere
- Open culture encouraging interaction and sharing of ideas and opinions
Please also note that WBCSD will only respond to candidates selected for the interview process.