March 19, 2018
The World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) is a CEO-led organization of forward-thinking companies that galvanizes the global business community to create a sustainable future for business, society and the environment. Together with its members, the council applies its respected thought leadership and effective advocacy to generate constructive solutions and take shared action. Leveraging its strong relationships with stakeholders as the leading advocate for business, the council helps drive debate and policy change in favor of sustainable development solutions.
WBCSD is looking to expand its pool of external Digital Designers (visual and interactive) for ad-hoc work or projects.
The freelance Digital Designers we’re looking for are proficient in a wide range of design skills including digital design, motion graphics, newsletter design and video editing.
All interested candidates must have
- A strong and beautiful portfolio of your work that demonstrates expertise across digital advertising campaigns, typography and general aesthetic.
- Capacity to create and design e-publications and interactive PDFs
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite programs and Video editing applications.
- Design skills: be capable to map and design the layout of webpages.
- Experience with multimedia applications, motion graphics in After Effects or a similar program.
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs.
- Strong communication, presentation skills and the ability to articulate your design decisions.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently against tight deadlines.
- Excellent English oral and writing skills, other languages are a plus.
To apply please send your CV and a small portfolio with relevant examples of interactive PDFs and e-publications.